Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the 1st of september, wow ,
a new month with a new challenge is here already, Bizzy Becs has a lovely challenge this month,
cheerful spring,the possabilities are endless, i really enjoyed this one, so i have uploaded a couple of pikies, i'd love to read your feedback, i have some pikies that i will upload progressivly through the month just to keep you fully inspired,
these cute widdle images are from Bizzy Becs,and as always most of my embellies are also from Bizzy Becs,my cutee magnolia has the roses, pearls and pins from Becs, and my quite bright c.c design piece, has roses, flower soft, and gorgeous gems are also all from Becs,Bec has sooo many lovely bittties, have a lookeesee and start shopping, as you can have enough stamps,tools and goodies,lol,my fellow d.t's have also been busy, pop over to their blogs to be inspired all over again,
well i'll sign off now to go to work,take care
hugz
me.xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment