Tuesday, October 19, 2010

good morning, id like to share this card i made on the weekend, im using one of my favourite stamps, SWEET PEA,and the embellies (flowers, pearl flowers,pearl brads,cherry charm ,and leaves)are from BIZZY BECS,BEC has lots of great goodies, and we also have BIZZY BECS STORE BLOG,which has sooo much to see, inspiration from my fellow dt's, great competions, and it keeps you up to date with all the fab things that BEC has going on in store and on the blog,
well that about it for me have to get ready for work,
have a totally fab day
toodlz
rellz. : o )

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love, love, love this Rellz. It is simply stunning!! All hail the "sweetpea queen". hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rellz, I can't believe I havent stopped by in so long!!! I love this Rellz!! THe colors are gorgoeous and the whole layout is great!!! I hope you are doing well.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete