Saturday, November 27, 2010

good evening ladies
here i go again, 2 beautiful SWEET PEA STAMPS, i just cant get enough of them, these are from BIZZY BEC'S,but keep your eyes out because they go as quick as they come in ( sorry guys im probably 1 of those people that snaps them up real quick,lol), ive used basic grey's curio paper pad which you can get from BIZZY BEC'S, and most of my embellies are from there too, the gorgeous leaf pins, flower ,lace, and ribbons are all from becs,
well have a great weekend all,
hugz
rellz...: o )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rellz, wow, these are gorgeous. I admit I find these images really hard to colour with my chalks as all the small details are too well... small hehe!!
    Pop across to my blog when you get a chance as I have an award for you. Have a great day ♥

    ReplyDelete